This tasty casserole includes eggs, hash browns and lots of cheese and is perfect for feeding a crowd.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 55 minutes
Total time: 1 hr 5 minutes
- 1 lbs sliced bacon, diced
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 9 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 1/4 cups shredded swiss cheese
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×13 baking-dish.
2In a large skillet over medium heat cook and stir bacon until browned. Drain fat. In a large bowl add the bacon and mix in the potatoes, eggs, cheddar cheese, cottage cheese and swiss cheese. Pour mixture into the greased baking dish.
3Bake until eggs are set and cheese is melted, about 45 to 50 minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes before cutting.